How to Watch 3D Movies on PC Using VLC Media Player
When it comes to choosing a media player for your computer, most people definitely choose VLC media player on other available media or audio players. because VLC media player can run almost all media file formats.
VLC is definitely a popular video player, thanks to its ease and its compatibility. This is an open source program that runs some of the most common video formats, But what about 3d Movie. If you want to watch 3D movies on a computer, you do not need to download any additional software on your computer. A VLC media player can play 3D movies on your computer.
Before we start first you need to download 3d movie’s or 3d video clip from youtube if you don’t know how to download video’s from youtube read this article: How to Download YouTube Videos
Now you are ready to see 3D effects in a computer with the help of VLC media player. To play 3D video on a computer you need to change some simple settings in VLC media player.
1) Play VLC media player and play 3D SBS movie in it. Make sure the movie you play is an SBS (Side-by-Side) 3D movie.
2) Click on Tools and select Effects and Filters.
3) Now, a dialog box will appear like shown below, there click on Video Effects tab.
4) In the Advanced tab, put a checkmark on Anaglyph 3D option.
Vola, you have done and the video will now appear in Anaglyph 3D. Now, insert your Red/Cyan 3D glasses and enjoy the movie in 3D with popcorn and coca cola!
I hope you like this post please share this post on social media and do comment if you have any problem.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite cetegory!