If you are a Windows user and you are crazy about photography So you might have noticed that there are many good pictures on the lock screen of Windows, Some of these high-quality photos are nature shots while others are pictures of great cities around the world.
These photos keep changing automatically during the day, but what if you see an image you like and want to keep a copy of it? Windows keeps these photos buried deep in a hidden directory, but with a bit of digging, you can find them, save them and even use them as desktop wallpaper.
How to Save the Windows 10 Lock Screen Images
1) Click View in File Explorer.
2) Click Options. A Folder Options window will appear.
3) Click the View tab Select “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and click Apply.
4) click on the start button and paste this line and hit enter.
5) Copy the files in this folder to another location on your computer where you can easily find them. Create a dedicated folder for these images.
6) In the Explorer window for the new folder, open a command prompt as an administrator from the File menu.
Read more: Create an Invisible Folder in Windows
7) Run the following command to add a .jpg extension to all of the files you just copied:
ren *.* *.jpg
8) This command renames all files in the directory to their current name plus the .jpg extension.
I hope you like this post, please share this post on facebook and check out my other post