A photo may appear blurry if WhatsApp can no longer find it on your device or SD card. This usually happens if the photo is deleted from your device or SD card.
Once a photo is downloaded on to your device, it cannot be re-downloaded, so you would have to ask your contact to send it to you again.
But I have a cool trick, using this tricks you can download your photos, video and other files that you deleted from your devices.
Note:- (This tricks only work if you delete media only from your sd card, not from WhatsApp)
How to re-download WhatsApp deleted video?
1) First Go to your desktop or laptop.
3) Now open WhatsApp app on your smartphone (no matter what smartphone you have Apple, Android or windows) and click on three dots and select this option WhatsApp Web.
4) After clicking on this option, WhatsApp will ask you to open the camera and scan Qr code from web.whatsapp
5) after successfully scanning Qr code you may visible all you WhatsApp chat. Now re-download your media and save it on your local disk.
I hope you like this post please share this post on social media and do comment if you have any problem, please react with below button and share your feeling about this post.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite cetegory!