How to fix Plugged in not charging in windows 10
Plugin But Not Charging, it usually happens with the Windows operating system. Whether your laptop is from any brand, this problem is generally seen after the latest update of Windows. In which your battery is not charged correctly, Battery charging stops at some percentages, the battery backup is reduced, and you will get a message like “Battery Plugin But Not Charging.”
Whenever you see such a problem, treat it immediately. Otherwise, this problem can be even more serious, as if your battery dies. There are lots of reasons for this problem and too many solutions. But in this article, I will tell you some common solution, which can help to troubleshoot this problem and increase the battery life.
This problem can be caused by two reasons hardware or software. If the problem is in your hardware, i.e., that is in the battery, then replace it. To fix the hardware problem, shut down your laptop then remove your battery and plugin again.
Read more: how to repair corrupted SD card
This problem is not being solved even after this redressal. Then there may be some problem with your laptop driver.
How to fix Plugged in, not charging
1) Open device manager by type devmgmt.msc in windows search bar.
2) Click Batteries on the list to expand it. Here you can find two option: Microsoft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
3) Right click on each item and choose Uninstall device.
Do not panic, it will be installed automatically when you restart the laptop.
Read more: How To Restart A Driver On Windows 10
4) Shut down your laptop.
5) Unplug the power cable from your laptop.
6) Remove the battery (If your Laptop does not have a removable battery. then, You can separate the battery from the motherboard on your risk and Put the battery back)
7) Plug the power cable in your laptop.
8) Power on your laptop.
9) Now, you see that your laptop is plugged in and charging.
And now it’s time to have some battery saving tips. Generally, people charge the battery at any time. Do not do that, discharge your battery completely and then charge up to 100%. If possible, charge the battery by shutting down the laptop.
I hope this article helps you, please share this post on social media and do comment if you have any problem.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite cetegory!