How to Share Your Location with loved ones so they know you’re safe
If you are in a new city on a business trip and get stuck in traffic, you can share your location with loved ones so that they know where you are and you are fine.
I often use these tools to “text me when you go home” to avoid the conversation. When I share my location, my family members know that I have reached home after a long drive.
There are lots of options for doing this, including using Google Maps, WhatsApp Messenger, and Apple iMessage.
Here’s how to do it with each of those.
How to share your location with Google Maps.
- Open Google Maps on your phone.
- Tap the menu button on the top-left of the screen.
- Tap “Location Sharing.”
- Choose how long you want to share for. (ex. 1 hours or less)
- Choose who you want to share with.
- Confirm that you’d like to share your location.
- Send the message
as same as you can also share your location on WhatsApp with just one click.
- Open WhatsApp and select pin.
- then select location icon and click on Share live location and set your time
- if you want to add some comment write a comment and send it.
if you like this post please share this post on facebook and do comment if you have any problem.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite cetegory!