All browsers are automatically updated when a new update is a release by the company. Some people like that but some users may not want to update because they want to use the old version.
in this post, we discuss on How to disable automatic updates in Firefox. so without wasting time let’s get started.
Read more: How to Remove Google Update.exe
How to disable automatic updates in Firefox.
1) open Firefox browser.
2) In the upper right-hand corner select menu button.
3) from the drop-down menu, select option.
4) in the General section, Scroll down the page until you reach the Firefox Updates section.
5) Under Allow Firefox to, you can choose to update manually option or turn off updates entirely.
I hope you like this post please share this post on social media and do comment if you have any problem.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite cetegory!