Facebook is the world’s largest social networking company.You can use Facebook for your personal use and also for your business. But some Facebook users don’t know how to use their account
According to Facebook, if you are a normal person you can make your profile and if you are a celebrity you can create your own page where people will follow you And if you have a business, you can also create your own business page.
Facebook has some limitations. You can’t accept more than 5000 friends in your personal account. If you share your business in your personal account, due to which you become more than 5000 friends, Which is the limit of accepting Facebook’s friend request.
At that time, you can convert your personal account to a business page where your 5000 friends will convert to 5000 likes.To do this you must follow my steps:
How To Convert A Facebook Profile To A Business Page
it’s easy to convert a Facebook profile into a Facebook Page. Facebook calls the process a “Profile to Business Page Migration” and it can be done by accessing this tool here.
- first, click on get start button
- You can only convert your profile to a Page one time.
- Facebook provides a tool to help you move information from your profile to your Page for 14 days after the conversion.
2. read all of this instruction and click on continue
3. The name on your personal account will become the Page’s name.
4. Select all your friends and click on Next.
5.After selecting your friend, select your photos and album that you want to add to your business page.
6. Click on Finish
7. congratulation, Your Profile Has Been Converted to Business Page
If you like this post please share with your friends and comment if you have any problem with Convert A Facebook Profile To A Business Page